Welcome to the Law Offices of Jack A. Rounick, LLC.
We are a small legal firm, dedicating our time, personal attention, and extensive skills to our clientele. Our firm is focused on all aspects of Matrimonial Law
, with an unwavering dedication to achieving the best possible outcome for each client.
Jack A. Rounick, Esquire is a widely respected attorney, with extensive experience handling complicated family law cases
. Our office is located in Norristown, PA, convenient to Montgomery County, Bucks County, Delaware County, Philadelphia County, and Chester County. The services of Jack A. Rounick are highly sought after. He has represented clients from across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, though he mostly focuses on the Delaware Valley.
We handle negotiations and when necessary litigation, in a variety of marital cases, including extremely complex ones that a less experienced attorney may not wish to take on. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Child custody
- Alimony and spousal support
- Child support
- Appellate Practice
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Equitable Distribution of Marital Property
- Protection From Abuse
Jack A. Rounick has decades of experience working with the Pennsylvania court system, and successfully garnering favorable agreements for his clients in various types of matrimonial cases. He has gained national attention, being recognized as one of the top 100 lawyers in the nation by Robb Report Worth Magazine. He has also been included in the “Best Lawyers in America” and “Pennsylvania Super Lawyers” listings
. His extensive list of credentials includes:
- Author and co-author of multiple books, including an acclaimed six-volume series entitled “Pennsylvania Matrimonial Practice”
- Helped to draft and pass the Pennsylvania Divorce Code, as well as the Pennsylvania Equal Rights Amendment
- Diplomate of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- He has chaired the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Pennsylvania Bar Family Law Section, and the Montgomery County Family Law Section
Are you are looking for an attorney who has the tact and compassion to help you negotiate a stress-free, amicable agreement when possible, as well as the passion and skills to fight for you all the way through the trial and appeals process if necessary? If so, you have come to the right place. Call us today at 484-684-6055.