As a service to our clients, Divorce Magazine and I are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- Celebrity Divorce: Goodbye and “Goodwill”
- Can a Divorce Lawyer Represent Both Parties?
- Your First Thanksgiving After Divorce: 6 Things to Do to Get Through the Holidays
- Co-Parenting Gives a Whole New Meaning to Divorce “Court”!
- Could Your Parent’s Infidelity be Causing Your Trust Issues?
- If You Can Secretly Record a President, You Can Secretly Record Your Spouse, Right?
- How Social Media Can Affect Divorce Proceedings
- 5 Ways to Save Money After Divorce
- 5 Back-to-School Tips for Separated and Divorced Parents
- How to Prepare for Your First Date After Divorce
- The Child-Parent Relationship After High-Conflict Divorce
- How to Relocate After Divorce in an Eco-Friendly Way
- Can You Receive Social Security Benefits Based on Your Ex-Spouse’s Work Record?
- Building a Happily Blended Family
- 9 Tips for Co-Parenting During the Summer
- Are You Headed for a Summer Divorce?
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Divorce?
- Four Tips for Taking a Post-Divorce Summer Vacation
- 6 Tips on How to Prepare for Divorce Court
- Are You Ready to Date Again After Divorce?
- 7 Post-Divorce Hobbies to Reinvent Your Life
- 5 Tips for Co-Parenting for Your Children’s Sake
- 30 Percent of Divorces Involve Facebook: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Putting Down Lies and Fear During Divorce
- What to Expect from Your Family Law Consultation
- How to Deal with Parental Guilt
- 10 Inspirational Messages You Need After Divorce
- 5 Ways to Keep Divorce Costs Down
- How to Create Your Divorce Support Team
- 5 Reasons to Wait Before Dating After Divorce
- How Spirituality Can Help You Heal After Divorce
- 5 Tips That Will Change the Course of Your Divorce for the Better
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
- U.S. Divorce Statistics and Divorce Rate (2016 & 2017)
- Do the Next Right Thing: A Process to Handle Personal Crisis
- Advice for Parents of Adult Children of Divorce
- Alimony and the New Tax Law
- Is Co-parenting with a Narcissisitc Ex-Spouse Possible?
- Contemplating Divorce? Do These 5 Things First
- Who’s on Your Team?
- Successful Same-Sex Co-Parenting: Keeping the Focus on the Child
- 7 Common Divorce Mistakes to Avoid
- Dealing with Divorce Loneliness? Here’s Help
- 3 Reasons Why We Stay in Unhappy Marriages
- 5 Reasons to Retain an Experienced Divorce Attorney
- You Have Your Divorce Financial Settlement. Now What?
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions from a Divorce Attorney
- How to Recognize Parental Alienation
- How Alimony and Child Support Works
- Starting Over after Divorce